A joint event of the catalysis communities from Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium
Be part and support the EuropaCat 2019 in Aachen
- The European Congress on Catalysis (EuropaCat) is the major European conference in the field of catalysis under the auspices of the European Association of Catalysis Societies (EFCATS).
- First held in Montpellier, France in 1993 and since then, every two years at different locations such as: Maastricht, Kraków, Rimini, Limerick, Innsbruck, Sofia, Turku, Salamanca, Glascow, Lyon, Kazan and Florence.
- Be part of the first EuropaCat in Germany.
- Offers numerous opportunities for participants, exhibitors and sponsors to share and exchange scientific information.
- The scientific programme reflects the overall theme “Catalysis without Borders”.
- Young Scientists meet experienced experts to discuss future challenges in catalysis
- More than 1.500 academic and industrial experts in the field of catalysis will attend.
- Renowned plenary and keynote lectures introduce the topics in a broader perspective.
- The city of Aachen at the “triple point of Europe” offers an ideal environment and location.
Sponsoring and Exhibition Brochure to download
Organiser and Contact
60486 Frankfurt am Main
+49 (0)69 7564-333